"I TRULY believe we can overwhelm the darkness of this world by shining something BRIGHTER and more BEAUTIFUL."

December 25, 2010

Sydney

Hello from Sydney, Australia!

One never-ending 14 hour flight later, and one day lost (Christmas eve was sadly sacrificed due to the international dateline), we arrived in Sydney. The goal: say no to napping and say yes to exploring.

We started off the morning at an outdoor café:


I decided two things over the course of breakfast: Australians like their coffee strong and people here can somehow pull off any hat they want.

We went walking and discovered unbelievably blue water, the Opera House, and beautiful botanical gardens. Say hello to the brothers:



Merry Christmas everyone!

Love, Janae

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous, but also excited that I get to see everything so please keep up the blog. Merry Christmas, I'm very bored without you here! :)

    ReplyDelete